dilluns, 5 de març del 2012

What to do? Where to go?

What to do? Where to go?

Today, I will write about my future. Next year, in 4 months I have to take an important decision of what to study and where I will study. In April I will have to do the preinscription and prepare for the “selectivitat” and If I don’t get the necessary mark for my career I will have to do another career.

When I was little I wanted to be a lawyer, but now I think that this career isn’t for me, I can’t see me working all day. I admire this profession but I think that I will not be happy. My other option is be a teacher, but I don’t know if I should do nursery or primary because I like all children.

The other thing that worries me is where I will study. My two options are Girona and Barcelona. If I go to Girona, I will have my brother there and this is a bonus, and Girona is closer than Barcelona. If I go to Barcelona, I will be with my best friend and this is a bonus too, because now her parents have bought a flat for her and her sisters there, but as her sisters are younger two rooms will not be occupied for two or three years and I will occupied. An other bonus to go in Barcelona is that Barcelona is the capital, the most famous, interesting and well known city. But the two options, Barcelona and Girona, have good universities, and the career I will do are in both. What should I do? And where? At the moment I don’t have anything clear


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada